Sunday, August 4, 2013

Gajal from a Guest : सबैलाई आफ्नै चटारो छ यहाँ

Recently I have been reading a lot of gajals from various sources, trying to learn the art of writing it. I came across many good ones. Not by renowned authors whom I had known earlier but by simple folks writing them just for the shake of sharing with friends on online platforms. I believe that there are no great poets or gajalkars, just great poetry or gajals. Anybody can write a good poem or a gajal or a literary piece, and even so called great poets or gajalkars can write mediocre ones. Anyways I am sharing one written by Prakash Bhabuk (Prince Prakash) of Kadaghari, Gothatar, Kathmandu (with his permission). I will post more good ones from others  if I get permissions.

सबैलाई आफ्नै चटारो छ यहाँ

-प्रिन्स प्रकाश, काँडाघारी, गोठाटार, काठमाडौ

बोली र वचन नै साह्रो छ यहाँ
सबैलाई आफ्नै चटारो छ यहाँ ।

माग्नेले मागिदे भैहाल्छ थोरै,
पुर्‍याउन कति गाह्रो छ यहाँ ।

जसले खसाल्छ बोलेकै भरमा,
दहीचिउरे पनि प्यारो छ यहाँ ।
  
गरेको देखिसहन्नन् कसैले,
सबैको आँखाको तारो छ यहाँ ।

बाँकी नै के छ र गर्न सडकमा,
नहिँड्नू धुलो र छारो छ यहाँ ।

तर्केर हिँड्छु म पनि अचेल,
मेरो त धेरै उधारो छ यहाँ ।

कसले भन्छ र गर्दिनँ विकास,
गर्नेलाई ठूलो तगारो छ यहाँ ।

Prakash has his own blog here: http://www.dearprakash.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment